On 15th February 2022, CD Projekt Red released the patch 1.5 for Cyberpunk 2077. The patch is more than 50GB in size and brings a plethora of improvements into the game. Alongwith the release of the Cyberpunk 2077 Patch, CD Projekt Red also uploaded four Cyberpunk 2077 related videos on their youtube channel. These videos consist of game trailer, patch 1.5 overview and gameplay for PS5 & Xbox Series X/S, all of which have been well received by the gamers.
Today we have come with the list of major improvements and changes made by Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.5 for making the game better. So sit down and go through this whole list to know whether the game is worth playing now or not.
Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.5 improvements/changes:
1. The AI of the cops in Cyberpunk 2077 has been improved. If the player do anything wrong or break law in the game, the cops now chase them player until they hide-out in an area. Previously, the players had to get away a short distance from the cops for them to stop chasing.
2. The in-game driving model has been significantly improved with detailed clutch and gearbox simulation. An all new ‘Burnout Mode’ has been added in the game.
3. Numerous fixes and additions have been done to individual quests.
4. Overall AI behaviour of NPCs have been improved. The NPCs now indulge in a variety of activities in the game. The Combat AI has also been improved.
5. The in-game crowd and vehicles now provide better reaction in new Cyberpunk 2077 patch.
6. New elements have been added to the world of Cyberpunk 2077. Significant changes has been done, especially in ‘Living city’.
7. One of the major thing introduce by this patch is the next gen update for Playstation 5 & Xbox Series S/X.
8. The gamers will now be able to purchase new apartments for V. The starting apartment of V can now be customized by the gamers.
9. New Weapons has been added into the game.
10. Hairdressing Mirror has been added to the game.
11. The gameplay, economy and loot system has been rebalanced.
12. Ray-traced local shadows alongwith numerous visual quality improvements.
13. Spatial headphone audio.
14. The gamers can now sell unused cyberware.
15. The perks has been redesigned, in addition to this few perks have been moved in the skill tree.
16. Improved graphics, audio & cinematic designs.
17. The weather system of the game has also been improved.
Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.5 is going to get automatically updated on all platforms. The gamers who have PS4 version installed on their PS5 will have to manually download the PS5 version version from the library, in order to play the updated version of Cyberpunk 2077. The size of the patch is over 50GB. The players of Cyberpunk 2077 will also be given a number of free DLCs. In addition to all these, players will be provided with 5 hour demo of cyberpunk 2077 so that they can try the demo in order know whether the game is worth purchasing or not.
CD Projekt Red is hard at work to redeem itself, after getting panned by fans, for the half-baked release of Cyberpunk 2077 over a year ago. The Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.5 is one of the crucial step in this direction.
So what are your views on Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.5? Are you looking forward to play it? Do let us know in the comments section.